internetworkers - [internetworkers] cheap database

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] cheap database
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:10:41 -0500

and does anyone know of a cheap way to create a database without using an
actual database (eg. mySQL)? I don't know squat about databases, which is
why I'm asking. I don't want to create anything fancy. I'd like to create a
few small bibliography files, be able to post one or the other of said files
to an html page, and be able to correctly update said files via a form. This
wouldn't be a list of hundreds of books, perhaps around a hundred for the
combined files; so I don't think I need a full-fledged database, but of
course I could be wrong....?

-Alan