internetworkers - [internetworkers] Digital camera repair?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Digital camera repair?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:24:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

My mother's digital camera recently bit the dust with an error message
that prevents it from accessing the card media (it uses Smart Media
cards). I would like to look into the possibility of getting it repaired,
have already checked Best Buy (who don't do repair onsite). Has anyone
ever taken a digital camera in to be repaired and if so, where would you
recommend/not recommend taking it? The only other place I can think of is
Wolf Camera, but I haven't gone to Southeastern in Raleigh yet to see if
they have any recs.

Thanks all!

Cheers
KJ

"A truck is a force!" -- contestant from Hands on the Hardbody
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ -=*=- kelly \@/ unc.edu