internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] geeks greeks and freaks

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] geeks greeks and freaks
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:09:57 -0400

it is looking to be a very festive weekend indeed. there is also NC GLBT
Pride on Sat in Durham (http://www.ncpride.org/pride/index.shtml) , the
Carrboro Music Festival (the event formerly known as fete de la musique)
on Sunday (http://carrboromusicfestival.com/ ) , and for the activists
among you not traveling to the WTO protests in DC, the globalization
teach-in Saturday night
(http://www.durham-sanramon.org/getinvolved.html).
and of course let us not ever ever forget:

NC Atari Convention: Classic video games, live music and special guests.
Fri, Sep 27, 7 pm-midnight & Sat, Sep 28 10 am-4 pm. Bickett Gallery,
209 Bickett Blvd, Raleigh. 826-5358 or www.ncacgc.com. $2.

Did anyone go to the World Beer Fest? How about the Queen of the
Triangle Drag Pageant?

And for those of you late on the uptake, the Indy confirms we are poised
to be the Next Great Place:
http://indyweek.com/durham/current/cover.html

show your love and get your freak on this weekend.
p.s. the billion play our kid-sanitized set at 6pm Sunday in front of
PTA Thrift Shop. hint.