internetworkers - [internetworkers] Farnsworth - Television day, Sept 7th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Farnsworth - Television day, Sept 7th
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:50:39 -0400

Sept 7th is the 65th anniversary of Philo Farnsworth's demonstration of the first electronic television system. (In lieu of a more suitable event!) I plan to commemorate over an espresso, (or such). If there are any TV History buffs among INW membership, who'd like to celebrate too, contact me.
Thanks
Ed W

...a brief forray from the early days of the Internet!
www.idisplay.com/tvhist1