internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good news for you Scotch-o-philes!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_Greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good news for you Scotch-o-philes!
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:50:06 -0400

I think I remember spotting Laphroiage in the Cameron Village ABC store
last I was in there. It's also got one of the better (read: more
extensive) Scotch selections I've seen in ABCs around the state. A good
variety of single malts, priced from $30 up (about typical).

--sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)