internetworkers - I'm Getting a Tad Swamped in a Couple of Web Projects

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve Steele" <Steve AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: I'm Getting a Tad Swamped in a Couple of Web Projects
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:39:05 -0400

Hello INW

I have a couple of small web projects and two large web projects that are
all
coming due at the same time. Go figure....

I am looking for someone that can help me complete on the projects.

Qualifications:
Experienced web programmer in html, CSS, Dreamweaver helpful,
CGI and Perl, (or the ability to cut code real good), For the larger

projects the candidate should be experienced in MS Front Page

Streaming Media and Flash a plus.

Info AT mindbenderstudios.com

For more information call Steve Steele at 620.3660. Deadlines are looming!

  • I'm Getting a Tad Swamped in a Couple of Web Projects, Steve Steele, 05/08/2002