internetworkers - Re: Spam Ilegal on NC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Spam Ilegal on NC
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:33:15 -0800 (PST)

yesterday i sent a formal complaint to various addresses at
<allexecs.com/net>,
as well as their host registrar for their repeated attempts to "recruit" me.

this morning, i'm having to explain to some idiot (trying to recruit me from a
friggin' yahoo.com address) why U.C.E. is illegal and that i don't want
anything
to do with his goddamn MLM scam (http://www.prepaidlegal.com).

i sent him (him=http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/stephenhand) the following
url: (http://www.prepaidlegalsucks.com/) in hopes that he would see the light
and stop harrassing people online.

if there were a magic button on my keyboard that sent flaming 30,000 volt
cattle
prods up the rectums of these people, then that key woulda needed replacin' by
now.
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t