internetworkers - Re: SMTP server for RoadRunner?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: acoliver <acoliver AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: SMTP server for RoadRunner?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:11:01 -0800 (PST)

I use roadrunner with e-mailanywhere and a few similar services (they all
suck for reliability) so I can't imagine that you couldn't just set up any
other pop/smtp client. (I just don't want to store my personal email at
work, being a contractor in this market one never knows).

Roadrunner's SMTP is forever being nimda'd or whatever. It virtually never
works for me in the morning. Their pop server usually works though. Go
figure.

-Andy