internetworkers - Re: SMTP server for RoadRunner?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SMTP server for RoadRunner?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:21:46 -0500

I am on RoadRunner, and at least a few months ago the RR SMTP server I was
accessing was seeing so much Windows virus traffic (sircam and the like)
that it was constantly running out of drive space. When the machine would
run out of space, it could not process my outgoing mail (go figure), leaving
me very frustrated. I gave up and set up my own local SMTP server.

David