internetworkers - Re: Web user demographics

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Web user demographics
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:01:33 -0500 (EST)

We have links to some statistics on
http://www.rtpnet.org/comp/internet.shtml
(the last section).

More statistics will be coming from the Rural Internet Access Authority
http://www.e-nc.org/
of the NC Rural Economic Development Center
http://www.ncruralcenter.org/

If you send e-mail to info AT e-nc.org they might lead you to some resources.

When you find good info that's not on the RTPnet page, please let me
know so I can add it.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)