internetworkers - Re: Prime directive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Josep L. Guallar-Esteve <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Prime directive
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:42:24 -0400

A Dilluns 01 Octubre 2001 12:02 am, vàreu escriure:
> As near as I can tell from my reading, Earth has always been going to
> hell in a handbasket. Our current crisis is no exception.

> I would look forward to intervention, however, because I want to learn
> about that cool transporter technology.

> TaB

What I would like to know is how those aliens look so... human, Specially
with those body-suits.

But I would not like to see Captain Kirk to try to solve Earth problems: the
cardboard is not over the place here, and he would be unable to save the
Earth while bunking a terrorist earthlink, in the best Kirkian tradition.
There are a few terrorist women around, and even less radical extremist
afghanesse terrorist women.

Even though, I agree with you with the transporter technology: no rush hour
in I-40 !!

I say we can put the first transporter receiver at the Flying Saucer (what an
appropiate name BTW). Then, let's put one in every public library. So, going
to the library will transport us to the Flying Saucer!

Imagine that: food for the thought, food for the mind, beer for the belly, no
DUI tickets.

C'mon Pickard! Let Wurf solve the problems down here!

Salut,
Josep

  • Re: Prime directive, Josep L . Guallar-Esteve, 10/01/2001