internetworkers - MG Midget Enthusiasts??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: MG Midget Enthusiasts??
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:42:28 -0400

I know its a long shot, but you never know....

If there are any MG Midget folks on this list I have two parts cars that I'm
giving away to a good home:

http://www.woozy.com/midget/midget_shells/

Also, if anyone has any interest in developing the British car bug our
local, annual British car show is coming up in a couple of weeks at Prime
Outlets in Morrisville:

http://www.ncmgcc.org/BTDT/01TBC/01TBC.htm

I have a bunch of photos from last years show up at:

http://www.woozy.com/midget/triangle_classic_2000/

My car (the one with the woozy license plate in last year's photos) won't be
in the show this year since we'll be packing up to move that weekend, but
there are a lot of amazingly beautiful, great old cars there and its a fun
way to spend a few hours on a fall weekend.

Sorry for the *way* off topic post,

Robert Weeks