internetworkers - PC on Mac

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: PC on Mac
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:24:05 -0400

Hello all-

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good (by good, of course, I mean
cheap or free) program that will allow you to run a pc exe program on a mac
os (preferably OS X, but OX 9 will do). UNC offers some free computer based
training courses that I wanna partake of, but the damn things don't offer a
mac alternative (bastards) and I spend all day handcuffed to my mac like any
dutiful mac user. . . So I need to emulate the pc os (sacrilege)...

-d