internetworkers - Party at Windsor Circle (Chapel Hill) July 21

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Leann Spradling <tateys AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Superfluous Pieces of Additional Mail <spam AT lambada.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <jewel AT metalab.unc.edu>, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Cynthia B." <ladyluna_nc AT yahoo.com>, Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>, Blaker McPhail <mick_phail AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Party at Windsor Circle (Chapel Hill) July 21
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:28:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All:
Kelly Jo Garner, Blaker McPhail and I will be having a PAAAAR-TAAAAY on
Saturday July 12, 9pm until, to mourn the departure of KJ and celebrate
the arrival of Blaker. Directions at end of this mail.

There'll be beer and music and munchie-foodies and lotsandlotsa fun
interesting peeps and a big screened porch for the smokers.
And there will probably be some drunken scandalous behavior as the night
goes on, so stick around. :)

Feel free to bring your friends/co-workers/SO's/whatever as long as you
are willing to admit knowing them as the night progresses. :)

RSVPs to me are MUCHLY appreciated. Apologies for cross-postings.
Chihuahua jokes grounds for immediate party explsion. Tiki torch is not a
plaything. Ample parking on street. Donation of beer greeted with joyful
squeals. Windsor Circle is a common carrier. Friends don't let friends
drive drunk. Friends don't let friends get drunk and then rub poison ivy
all over their own genitals because they have "something to prove."
Offer void where prohibited. Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis Missouri.

Hope to see you all!

Directionfoo:
112 Windsor Circle
969-7710

From east of Chapel Hill:
I-40 West
Take exit 266
turn left at top of ramp onto Airport Rd/NC 86.
pass thru intersection of Airport and Homestead. Large white church on
left.
Look right. Pass "Autobath," the big car-wash.
Look for a BP station on right. Turn right at the BP, onto Critz Rd.
Critz quickly dead-ends into Windsor Circle. Turn left onto Windsor
Circle.
Follow Windsor around. As Windsor makes the first bend, look right. We are
the last house on the right before the bend, and the first house on the
right after the bend. #112.
Park on the street.

From west of Chapel Hill:
I-40 East
Take exit 266
turn right at top of ramp onto Airport Rd/NC 86.
pass thru intersection of Airport and Homestead. Large white church on
left.
Look right. Pass "Autobath," the big car-wash.
Look for a BP station on right. Turn right at the BP, onto Critz Rd.
Critz dead-ends into Windsor Circle. Turn left onto Windsor Circle.
Follow Windsor around. As Windsor makes the first bend, look right. We
are the last house on the right before the bend, and the first house on
the right after the bend. #112.
Park on the street.

From UNC-CH campus/Franklin St:
Take Columbia St/Airport Rd away from campus/Franklin St.
Pass police station on right. Go up hill.
Pass thru intersection of Airport and Estes.
Pass thru intersection of Airport and Piney Mountain Rd.
Look left. Look for a BP station. Turn left at the BP station, onto Critz
--
LeAnn

******

"Questions like that make me want to find the questions-writer and just
slap him in the face....WITH MY COCK!!!!"
lenhart, stumped during a trivial pursuit game

http://www.ibiblio.org/tateys