internetworkers - Martial Arts and Roller Hockey

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dallas Anne Smith <sallad AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Martial Arts and Roller Hockey
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:56:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
The person who asked about the Tai Chi not too long ago seemed to get
some good information, so I thought I'd try asking too... I'm looking for
a good martial arts place, more active than Tai Chi, maybe like Tae Kwon
Do, somewhat near Duke University and/or Cisco. I've also picked up
information from the Wayne Gretzky Rink in Morrisville/Cary about their
Roller Hockey League. Is anyone on the list part of the League and can
tell me some about it? See ya'll tonight.
Thanks,
Dallas