internetworkers - Re: Reminder - Chapel Hill - Jun 7

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Reminder - Chapel Hill - Jun 7
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:58:02 -0700

Wow, I've been posting to Internetworkers for almost 2 years, and this is
the first time I can recall that I've posted to the entire list when it was
indended to be a personal response. Wo-hoo!

But, as long as I've tossed this info out there, do any of you know of good
house inspectors, especially those that might know about old NC farms? This
place was built in 1800, is in Creedmoor, and sits on 10 acres. Any tips or
advice would be welcome.

Thanks,
Joe K