internetworkers - RE: Getting rid of extra font tags?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Marybeth Lackey <mlackey AT raleighcvb.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Getting rid of extra font tags?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:58:07 -0400

Are you using a text editor now? I have Dreamweaver, and you can search and
replace in either the documents you have open, or the entire site. I use
that feature all the time to weed out font tags.
---
Mary Beth Lackey
Internet Manager
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
http://www.raleighcvb.org