internetworkers - anyone planning to register .biz

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carlene Hempel <chempel AT nando.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: anyone planning to register .biz
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:23:01 -0400

Sorry to bother the group with this, but figured I'd give it a shot. I'm
writing a quick story for Saturday's paper about ICANN's approval of two
new top-level domains, .biz and .info. I'd like to chat with a business
owner who is contemplating claiming one of those. If any of you are, or
know someone who is, my number is 836-4948. Thanks in advance.
Carlene Hempel
--

Carlene Hempel
The News & Observer