internetworkers - Re: personal web sites

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: personal web sites
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 14:56:53 -0400

Hey Beth,

I have mine here < http://www.geocities.com/sinner_prairy/ >, a.k.a.
< http://fly.to/sinner_prairy >

Before you jump there, and block poor'ol Geocities server with requests,
there's **zero** porn in my site. It's a personal multi-language
website, including videconferencing, Linux, Steel Panthers, music and
all that.

Regards,
Josep Lluis / Sinner from the Prairy (*)

(*) I know, it should be 'prairie' in english, but... check my page for
details.

--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve

Payment Suite Support
internet e-mail : guallar AT us.ibm.com / jlguallar AT maduixa.net

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/commerce/payment

TEL (919) 254-1509
T/L 444-1509
FAX (919) 254 - 5585