internetworkers - Re: dot-com daze (sorry!!!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: dot-com daze (sorry!!!)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:54:46 -0500

Sorry folks -- replied to the list instead of privately to Carol.

This is the sign that it's time to stop catching up on email after a grueling & heads-down month. But Egarden.com has launched a huge upgrade to its wholesale store as of yesterday. Whooo-whooo! Just in time for spring!

Now I'll go home before I shoot off my other foot.
**** Egarden.com -- online marketplace for the lawn & garden industry

"We know that it is consistent to be able to live and not know. Some people say, 'How can you live without knowing?' I do not know what they mean. I always live without knowing. That is easy. How you get to know is what I want to know."
-- Richard Feynman

**** Linda Watson, puzzling away at www.egarden.com

  • Re: dot-com daze (sorry!!!), Linda Watson, 01/31/2001