internetworkers - more on content, free vs. not-free

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: more on content, free vs. not-free
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:43:39 -0500

Hi

Interesting business model, will be interested to see if it flies. I just got this in my email box and thought some of you would be interested in it, sparking additional invigorating conversation. Keep it up, as all opinions are welcome. If you normally are a lurker, why not participate?

Content Provider Says: 'We can save your dot-com'

January 2, 2001 (INB) -- Cyberspace "Newswire
writers seek positions. Experienced in all news
categories. Deadlines met. Superior language
skills." Oh, and there's one more quality:
"We can save your dot-com from going under."
http://www.nmnews.net/newswire.asp

http://www.newsbureau.com/archives/2001/jan01/newswire.html

Thanks for letting me into your mailbox

Saundra

  • more on content, free vs. not-free, saundrakaerubel.com, 01/02/2001