internetworkers - Re: January Gathering - Paradigm Coffee House - Cary

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: thomas AT tbeckett.com
  • Subject: Re: January Gathering - Paradigm Coffee House - Cary
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:49:40 +0000

OK,

I'll be there. Are wives/husbands/most significant others welcome? In case
the answer is a "yes", my wife will show up with me.

Also,

What's the best way to find a job in the RTP? I'm from Europe and job-hunting
process seems quite different here. I'll be attending the meeting with some
resumes, in case someone needs an IT worker with 4 years of experience on
software development, project management and network administration.

Regards and see you all there,

Josep

A Diumenge 31 Desembre 2000 12:15 am, vàreu escriure:

--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve
mailto:jlguallar AT maduixa.net

  • Re: January Gathering - Paradigm Coffee House - Cary, Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve, 01/01/2001