internetworkers - Re: (off topic) restaurant recommendations needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (off topic) restaurant recommendations needed
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:38:04 -0500

Nileen and I went to the new Thai-Sushi place in Lake Boone Shopping
Center in West Raleigh the other night. Very tasty. We got two
appetizers and two entrees for very reasonable price. They also have a
place in Cary. We haven't tried the sushi there yet, but heck, we can
walk down there from the house.
BTW, she is doing an "in-home" sale this weekend for her paper crafts.
Directions/dates/times at http://www.misshunt.com/ if anyone is
interested. Come buy a lot of stuff; I want to retire. She also does the
Carrboro Sunday crafts market at town hall on Sundays.
Roger (in RTP, extolling shameless commerce...)