internetworkers - Re: (off topic) restaurant recommendations needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: (off topic) restaurant recommendations needed
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:03:21 -0500

Don't know about Italian, but Rick's Diner in Durham is the greatest little
breakfast place I've found. They'll serve you molasses for your
biscuits/pancakes, and the hash browns are the real deal grease-laden
shredded kind, not those skin-on lumps with spices that pass for "home
fries." (I call those "lazy chef fries.") They also have the best
vegetables in town, and the fried chicken rocks. It's sort of the hidden
gem of south Durham, if you ask me. Behind South Square Mall, in the little
shopping center with Neo-China and Buy the Yard. Call ahead to be sure
they're open. It's one of those whole-family-runs-it places too.

Paula C.