internetworkers - Client Quotes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Client Quotes
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:31:14 -0500 (EST)

This has got to be one of the best gripe sites I have come across. If
you're a designer who works with multiple clients I'm sure you have your
own favourite sayings from clients... and I bet you'll find what they have
said to you RIGHT HERE:

http://www.dreamless.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001318.html

Best quote (so far): Client: "We're not fucking making art here"

And this:

"Me: What version of IE are you using?"

Client: "Netscape"

Cheers
Kelly Jo

"I actually don't think I'm the first ever transsexual member of parliament
in the world. Margaret Thatcher beat me to it by a number of years." --New
Zealand MP Georgina Beyer || www.ibiblio.org/kelly || kelly \@/ unc.edu

  • Client Quotes, K. Jo Garner, 11/21/2000