internetworkers - Re: off topic - does anyone have the posting about the Queen of England taking over the US

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steve Burnett <sburnett AT webslingerz.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: off topic - does anyone have the posting about the Queen of England taking over the US
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:34:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Steven Champeon wrote:

> 8. July 4th is no longer a public holiday. It will be replaced by
> November 5th.

"Remember remember the fifth of November..."

I'd thought of throwing a Guy Fawkes party this year, but I'm out of
fireworks, and no one would have come because (among other things) they'd
have stayed home to watch the season premiere of the X-Files.

regards,
Steve Burnett
Steve Burnett Admin, webslingerZ sburnett AT webslingerz.com
http://www.webslingerz.com/sburnett