internetworkers - off topic - does anyone have the posting about the Queen of England taking over the US

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joanna Wolfe (919)677-0977" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: off topic - does anyone have the posting about the Queen of England taking over the US
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:19:50 -0500 (EST)

I understand that there is piece of email humor floating
around about the the Queen of England taking over the US
due to the fact that the US seems unable to decide who
will be president.

Since we work for a british company here, we are anxious
to have a look at this. If someone can forward me a copy,
I'd appreciate it.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe