internetworkers - Party Date Announcement

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, trianglewebgrrls AT egroups.com
  • Subject: Party Date Announcement
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 07:47:13 -0800

Hello Everyone:

Please save the date of Dec 9, 2000 from 5 PM - 12 Midnight for a marvelous Holiday Event. This will be a chance for Kurt James Hayes and myself as recently relocated Californians to introduce ourselves to the community. The event, though held at our clubhouse, is being put together by Michael, Thomas, Uzoma and myself. Other not quite ready for prime time events will be soon announced. It is sure to be a very entertaining evening that will take place in our RTP apartment complex located at exit 282 and I40.

More details will be following in the upcoming weeks, but we ask that you set aside the calendar date at this time.

Thank you so much.

Saundra Kae Rubel/Michael D. Thomas/Thomas Beckett/Uzoma Nwosu

  • Party Date Announcement, saundrakaerubel.com, 11/01/2000