internetworkers - online community survey - participants needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: gracenet AT egroups.com, sfwow AT topica.com, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, dcww AT dcwebwomen.org
  • Subject: online community survey - participants needed
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 07:33:01 -0800

This email is being forwarded, please contact individual below:

"From: "Dorine Andrews" <dorineandrews AT email.msn.com>
Subject: Request for Feedback
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:21:56 -0500
Dr. Jennifer Preece at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Dr.
Blair Nonnecke (Toronto, Canada) and I are conducting research to find out
how people participate in online discussion groups, what attracts
them to the groups and what causes them to leave.
We invite you to participate in our survey and provide feedback on the
quality of the survey and any changes you
might recommend before we distribute it to several hundred discussion lists.
If you are interested just click on
http://www.ifsm.umbc.edu/preecesurvey.
It won't take long to do and your responses will be kept confidential. We
really appreciate any feedback we can get
and will be glad to send you a copy of the results when it is available
sometime next year.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Dorine Andrews
Research Professor
Georgetown University
Culture, Communication and Technology Program
dorineandrews AT msn.com
703-412-3113"

Saundra Kae Rubel
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com
saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com

  • online community survey - participants needed, saundrakaerubel.com, 11/01/2000