internetworkers - RE: Help! How to book an auditorium?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael S Czeiszperger <czei AT webperfcenter.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Help! How to book an auditorium?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:22:39 -0400

Hi--

I'm on the JUG board. We do have our meetings at MCNC, but they don't do us
any favors. It costs us between $250-$300 for two hours of auditorium time.

Just a reminder, this month's JUG meeting is a joint meeting with the
Triangle Linux User's Group, this Thursday, October 19th, at 7PM. Details and
directions are at http://www.tri-lug.org

Michael czeiszperger

--
Michael S Czeiszperger | czei AT webperfcenter.com
Web Performance Inc. | http://www.webperfcenter.com