internetworkers - RE: Help! How to book an auditorium?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David Spitz" <dspitz AT windwire.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Help! How to book an auditorium?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:06:50 -0400

MCNC has hosted Java User Group conference monthly for some time now...
perhaps
they can help. I think they charge money, but not much.

Alternatively you can book an auditorium with a hotel (via their sales
staff), but
that's typically very expensive.

Finally, local universities are generally pretty nice about lending space for
things like this.

David