internetworkers - *NEW* Job Board

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: *NEW* Job Board
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:01:40 -0400

When in the Course of a Website, it becomes necessary for one people to
dissolve the hyperlinks which have connected them with another, etc., etc...

Ladies and Gents, the 'Community' section of our website has been so
slightly used as to make it the subject of scorn. Concurrent with this
realization, it has become obvious we need a more permanent way of listing
the many Job Opportunities that the InterNetWorkers present to each other.

Therefore, the inet-dev team give unto you the replacement for the
'community' section: the Job Board:
http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/jobboard/

Currently there is only one job listed - and a fictitious one at that.
However I have every reason to hope that the members of our list will soon
post their internal job postings:
http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/jobboard/post.php3

Postings run for a month. You can post using HTML, but please show restraint
in this area. All postings are reviewed prior to being publicly available,
to eliminate the possibility of Spam. A full description of the code used to
develop this tool will be posted in the near future.

Enjoy!
Joe K

  • *NEW* Job Board, Joe Komenda, 09/06/2000