internetworkers - Re: INW as InfoTech Org. Co-Sponsor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: INW as InfoTech Org. Co-Sponsor
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:32:42 -0400

CED Sponsorship

What would be the expected goal for sponsorship?

PR for Internetworkers?
PR for individual INW member companies?
Watered down beer?
Meet cool geekets?
Other?

What would be the cost and how much would we be expected to pay?
Would in-kind services be an acceptable form of payment?

If so what kind of services do we need?

I have been thinking about joining the CED for some time now.
This may be a good opportunity to get past the recruitment speal
and learn what the real benefits of membership are.

Steve S

I've also contacted Arlinda at CED. She's going to contact me next
week to discuss it further. Any thoughts on the idea of INW being an
"organizational co-sponsor" to a big CED event?

TaB

Heather Hesketh wrote:

> At 03:30 PM 8/24/2000 -0400, Arlinda Taylor wrote:
> >Heather,
> >
> >CED would like to extend an invitation to Triangle Webgrrls to be one of
>
> >the October 27th CED Research Triangle InfoTech 2000 Organizational
> >Co-Sponsors.
>
> Arlinda, thank you for thinking of Triangle Webgrrls. Unfortunately, the
> group is having an identity crisis and may disband shortly.
>
> However, I'm involved in a new, vibrant technology group, Triangle
> InterNetWorkers (ING). It's similar to Critical Mass, but with more focus
> on the folks that create the technology and not on the VC-side of things.
> The two groups have even considered doing mixers :)
>
> Would you consider extending this invitation instead?
>
> Heather
>
> --
> Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
> Web consultant ! vox: 919.834.2552 x12
> http://www.hesketh.com ! fax: 919.834.2554
>
> ---
> Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site! http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/
> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com

Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site! http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: info AT AcipaMedia.com