internetworkers - Re: oh, for crying out loud...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: oh, for crying out loud...
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:59:40 -0400

At 04:29 PM 7/19/00 -0400, David R. Matusiak wrote:
>i haven't even *moved* to chapel hell yet and "the man" is already
>setting
>things in motion to "keep me down."
>
>http://www.msnbc.com/local/wncn/124373.asp
>
>Chapel Hill authorized to install cameras at intersections

Christ, I wish they'd do that in Raleigh. I don't care if they
snap a picture of my license plate if it'll make some of these
arrogant careless !#&@s *stop* on red. I can't count how many
times I've either almost been creamed or watched someone else
almost get creamed by someone running a red light - not to
mention the one wreck I saw and the two that friends of mine
were hurt (one almost killed) in. It'd be nice to suppose that
as traffic gets worse, folks would become *more* polite on
the roads in hopes of decreasing the numbers of accidents,
but the opposite seems to true - people are getting meaner,
more aggressive, more careless, and more dangerous. *Please*
bring the cameras to Raleigh. If they get the $75 ones, I'll
even pay for a couple.

Cheers!
-Rachel

Rachel Cox | Web Developer | 919.834.2552 x16 | hesketh.com/inc
http://www.hesketh.com/

  • oh, for crying out loud..., David R. Matusiak, 07/19/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: oh, for crying out loud..., Rachel Cox, 07/19/2000