internetworkers - July Gathering -- Players Retreat -- Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: July Gathering -- Players Retreat -- Raleigh
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:57:03 -0400

Well we're rounding the end of the month and coming up on the July 4th
holiday, and the InterNetWorkers are gathering again. It's Raleigh's
turn this month, and we return to the ever-popular Players Retreat.

What: InterNetWorkers July Gathering
When: 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 6, 2000
Where: Players Retreat
105 Oberlin Rd., Raleigh (right at the intersection with
Hillsborough
Street).
(919) 755-9589
Why: Because nobody's *really* going to get a four-day weekend!

Directions and other details can be found on the InterNetWorkers Web
Site: http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/meeting/

The last time we met at Players Retreat was a lot of fun, despite the
derned Wake County Bar Association taking up most of the place for the
first hour. This time, Pete, the owner of Player's Retreat, assures us
that the place is ours, Thurs, July 6, as early as 6:30 pm and going as
long into the evening as we care to have the place.

As usual, please RSVP to me directly so we can give them a little
advance notice of how many folks to expect.

NOTE: this sixth sense I have tells me that sometime between 10:30
and
midnight there will occur an InterNetWorkers auxiliary gathering at
Krispy Kreme on Person Street.

Can't wait to see you there!

Tom Beckett

  • July Gathering -- Players Retreat -- Raleigh, Thomas A. Beckett, 06/29/2000