internetworkers - Internetworkers web site!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Internetworkers web site!
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:20:56 -0400

I'm pleased to announce the Internetworkers Web Site,
brought to you by the hardworking Inet-Dev team with
special thanks to Joe Komenda.

I know, I know.... having a web site is so... well, '90's.
But we figured, "What better way to bring Internet
technologists together than to build our own monument
in cyberspace?" So, in the spirit of the ongoing
Internetworkers experiment....

http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/

Take a look at it! Discuss it! Envision how to change &
enhance it so that it we can continue to build our community....
Think about how you'd like to contribute!

Or, just check it out and reap these exciting benefits:

* Make a DONATION of several bytes to the Metalab web logging
sub-system with EVERY SINGLE CLICK!!!

* Find out about the next gathering time & location!

* View rare video of a young Paul Jones's European backpacking
trip with Elvis and Nixon!

* Find out driving directions to the next event using your
WAP-enabled cell phone!

* "Check Out" our link tree -- lots of cool web links submitted
by Internetworkers for Internetworkers!

* Build your own site in our "Community" section!

* Launch Denial of Service attacks against your friend's networked
appliances!

* Learn more about this anti-organization!

* Forward the URL to friends that might be interested in coming to
a gathering/joining discussion list/etc.!

* Enjoy the web work of some of your peers, and use the site to further
explore and enhance our community.

Thanks!

  • Internetworkers web site!, mdthomas, 05/30/2000