internetworkers - The Pruf is in the Rock

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: The Pruf is in the Rock
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:45:30 EST

good god, has this fledgling discussion grown...and its all so .complicated.

the esoterotica is _way_ beyond my .comprehesibility. what began as a beautiful lynch mob, setting out, torches ablaze, to round up and destroy some web despots has dissolved into ".common discussion."

and who is this chris cornell dude anyway? are you the chris cornell dude from soundgarden?? did you really create helvetica and whisky?

isn't the first meeting of spring the annual triangle internetworkers steer ropin' hoe down? i'm 'bout ready to get mah "hoe down" if y'all know what i mean...

well, from my end of the stable, this devil's advocacy has made for interesting reading. i agree with all sides. that way i do not have to think too much. please continue with the long paragraphs and big words and psuedo-psychological introspection. i think were on our way to building a *real* .community here.

feisty, fiesty....

S.W.A.K.
cmd ;)