internetworkers - Re: knockoff site pas de deux [somewhat long]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: knockoff site pas de deux [somewhat long]
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:32:28 -0500

I think this discussion has reached the point where it needs to be
conducted over a few beers. However, I'm really enjoying the level of
thought and quality of expression that has characterized the "debate"
online. Which is one of the great things about list discussions as
opposed to barroom debate: you don't miss any juicy parts even if you
have to get up to go to the bathroom.

TaB