internetworkers - INW population

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: INW population
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:49:03 -0500

Y'all might be interested to know that we've got about 166 people on
the [Inet-Announce] list and 73 on this list [InterNetWorkers]. Our
population keeps growing slowly but surely.

I think it would be a good thing to keep it growing, too. Please pass
the word on to your cool net.friends and others who might get something
out of our group. Registration instructions follow below.

We have two other lists associated with InterNetWorkers: [Inet-dev]
and [Inet-plan]. Dev is for those folks who are collaborating on the
upcoming InterNetWorkers website. Plan is the channel for the
conspirators and other lowlife such as myself who try to keep this herd
of cats lurching along. Membership on either of these subgroups is open
to any one who wants to participate and is willing to contribute. If
you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or Mike Thomas (or
anyone else you can find).

Tom Beckett

-------------InterNetWorkers Registration Instrutions---------