internetworkers - [internetworkers] Movie Night!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: cmccarthy1 at nc.rr.com (Colleen McCarthy)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Movie Night!
  • Date: Thu Feb 27 22:20:13 2003

Hi Shea,

Do you-- or does anyone else-- mind if we push this back to 7:00? I didn't
realize that Shea lived in Durham, and I have to get back to Cary Sunday
night in time to (ugh!) get up at 5:40 Monday morning. If we start the
movie at 7:00, and maybe show up at 6:30, we can socialize, trade
beer/wine/stories before we watch the movie. I guess that Shea should
answer first as to whether or not this would work...

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing