ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] leaving ibiblio

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] leaving ibiblio
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:15:39 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

This morning I was extended an offer for a position in UNC's School of Journalism and Mass Communication, and have accepted it. I've worked here nearly four years full-time, and for six years as a part-time student sysadmin - an immense privilege and all-around amazing experience.

Paul already has the gears in motion to replace me, and my last day here will be Friday, March 19th. I wish you all the best.

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org systems 919.962.8071 f