ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio systems out - power loss, temperature

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio systems out - power loss, temperature
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 03:43:11 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Several of our services are down at the moment - we lost power to one of our racks. I've contacted our hosting provider's on-call people, and am waiting to hear back.

There also seems to be no cooling in the data center at the moment, and if the temperature continues to climb I'm considering shutting down some of our systems to save them...

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org systems 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio systems out - power loss, temperature, Don Sizemore, 02/21/2009