ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] reminder: ibiblio mail and login outage tomorrow

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] reminder: ibiblio mail and login outage tomorrow
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:34:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

This is a reminder that we will be temporarily halting mail and login services tomorrow morning to allow us one final synchronisation of our home directory partition onto our new Netapp. Note that we will now begin around 8:00 a.m. EST instead of the announced 9:00 a.m. EST.

During this time you will not be able to check e-mail or login, but web, FTP and other services will remain available. E-mail sent to ibiblio accounts during this transition will be backlogged and delivered once we are safely on our new Netapp and re-enable mail and login services.

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org systems 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] reminder: ibiblio mail and login outage tomorrow, Don Sizemore, 11/30/2007