ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio downtime for scheduled maintenance

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio downtime for scheduled maintenance
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:56:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

Most ibiblio services will be unavailable for a short time as we perform firmware upgrades on our Netapp filer to address several known issues.

We will begin around 7:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 13th and anticipate the total downtime to be less than an hour. If the timing of this maintenance poses an insurmountable difficulty to you, please do let us know via http://www.ibiblio.org/help

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org n stoof 919.962.8071 f