ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] REMINDER: ibiblio network upgrade this evening

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] REMINDER: ibiblio network upgrade this evening
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:37:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ibiblio-announce,

Just a reminder that all ibiblio services will be unavailable for a hopefully-brief period of time this evening as our hosting providers perform network maintenance. This work should improve our network's performance and enable us to better monitor it in the future.

Again, if the network maintenance timing presents a major problem for you, please do let us know via http://www.ibiblio.org/help

thank you, 919.962.5646 w
donald sizemore, ii 919.260.4915 c
ibiblio.org n stoof 919.962.8071 f

  • [ibiblio-announce] REMINDER: ibiblio network upgrade this evening, Don Sizemore, 05/14/2007