ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] Reminder - ibiblio server maintenance tonight

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: ken c <ken AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, ibiblio webgroup discussion list <webgroup AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] Reminder - ibiblio server maintenance tonight
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:34:17 -0400

Hi Folks,
This is a quick reminder that we will be doing database maintenance tonight, Tuesday, March 20. We are going to start at 8:00 pm EDT and it should take about an hour.

There will be about 30 minutes of downtime for some of our collections during that hour of maintenance.

Not everyone will be affected. You will only experience downtime if your collection has a database on mysql.ibiblio.org.

We will send out another email with the work has been completed.

If you have any questions, please go to http://ibiblio.org/help and submit a help ticket.

thanks

ken

Ken Chestnutt
Linux Administrator
ibiblio.org

  • [ibiblio-announce] Reminder - ibiblio server maintenance tonight, ken c, 03/20/2007