ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] NOTICE on new updates to ibiblio

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Jonathan Mills <jonmills AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] NOTICE on new updates to ibiblio
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:42:06 -0500

Firstly, today we have installed a maintenance release to Spamassassin, version 3.1.7, which will hopefully let us better cope with some SA issues of late.

Secondly, we intend to install PHP 5.1.6 on our development server over the weekend.  The dev server is www-dev.ibiblio.org, or if you have a virtual host, it is reached by pre-pending your domain name to ".test.ibiblio.org".  This will allow you to do a bit more testing with PHP 5 prior to our upgrade of the entire cluster.

If you experience any odd behavior or problems related to either of these changes, please inform us at help AT ibiblio.org.

Thanks!
--
jonathan mills
<jonmills AT ibiblio.org>

  • [ibiblio-announce] NOTICE on new updates to ibiblio, Jonathan Mills, 01/11/2007