ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] (no subject)

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Ken Chestnutt <ken AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:27:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks,
DB2 has been acting up in the past several days. Starting right now, Nov. 15, 9:15 PM we will be taking down the database, backing up the data to tape, and running a check script against the tables to look for and fix corruption.

We should have everything up in about 90 minutes. Thank you for understanding.

You will *only* be affected if your collection has a database and it's on db2.

thanks, Ken

Ken Chestnutt
ibiblio.org

--
You know it's going to be a long night when you wheel the cart load of
servers down to the

  • [ibiblio-announce] (no subject), Ken Chestnutt, 11/15/2006