ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] php5.ibiblio.org temporarily going away

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Jonathan Mills <jonmills AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: webgroup AT lists.ibiblio.org, ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] php5.ibiblio.org temporarily going away
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:54:54 -0400

FYI --

We will be taking down php5.ibiblio.org to retask its hardware as part of our new web cluster at MCNC.  Once that move is complete, [slower] hardware from our existing cluster will be set up as php5.ibiblio.org, to allow you to continue testing your sites.

Yes, we still intend to upgrade the entire cluster to PHP 5 (and MySQL 5.x) once we are situated at our new home.
--
jonathan mills
<jonmills AT ibiblio.org>

  • [ibiblio-announce] php5.ibiblio.org temporarily going away, Jonathan Mills, 08/30/2006