homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thunder God Vine and RA

  • From: Padruig <rayzentz AT aim.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thunder God Vine and RA
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:50:11 -0400

Oh, trust me, I was not making any remark about "the right way". I was merely
commenting on how people who have lived unhealthily, want an instant fix when
the s**t hits the fan... or, as the good reverend put it, when the "chickens
come home to roost"

I don't claim to have lived a healthy lifestyle. I just don't whine about it
now that consequences are occurring.

But yes, it's good to be back... ;-)

Incidentally, we have moved to northern Utah (better paying teaching job, if
you can believe it), and are living in a yurt we finished last week.. We plan
to do so for a year, as a historical re-creation project, and to save for a
HEALTHY down payment on some land next year.

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.